Terms of Service
Last updated: July 21, 2022
OPē Technologies respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the OPē Technologies Platform, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Any capitalized terms used herein carry the same meaning as listed in Schedule A of the Terms and Conditions of Service.
This policy applies to information we collect: (1) on the OPē Technologies Platform, (2) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and OPē Technologies, and (3) when you interact with our advertising and applications on Third-Party Services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by: (1) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by OPē Technologies or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), and (2) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the OPē Technologies Platform.
- CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 16
The OPē Technologies Platform is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the OPē Technologies Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 without parental consent. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the OPē Technologies Platform or through any of its features, register on the OPē Technologies Platform, make any purchases through the OPē Technologies Platform, use any of the interactive comment features on the OPē Technologies Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at [email protected]
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about Users including information:
- That may personally identify you, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the OPē Technologies Platform, and usage details.
We collect this information: (1) directly from you when you provide it to us, (2) automatically as you navigate through the OPē Technologies Platform, which includes usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and (3) from third parties.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
The information we collect on or through our website that you directly provide to us may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the OPē Technologies Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the OPē Technologies Platform, posting Content on the OPē Technologies Platform, or requesting other services. When you register an account on the OPē Technologies Platform, you provide personal information, such as your name, email address, and password, and you have the option to provide further personal information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the OPē Technologies Platform. Your personal information is maintained on a secure site, and we never sell your personal information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
As you navigate through and interact with the OPē Technologies Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the OPē Technologies Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the OPē Technologies Platform.
- Information about your computer and your internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us improve the OPē Technologies Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the OPē Technologies Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the OPē Technologies Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the OPē Technologies Platform and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit OPē Technologies to count Users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
WE DO NOT SELL THIS INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY, BUT MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION TO PARTNERS THAT ASSIST US IN UPDATING, MANAGING OR MAINTAINING THE OPē Technologies PLATFORM.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For more information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section 9.
- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information to:
- Present the OPē Technologies Platform and its contents to you;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Notify you about changes to the OPē Technologies Platform or any services we offer or provide through the OPē Technologies Platform;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on the OPē Technologies Platform;
- Prevent illegal activities, enforce the Terms and Conditions of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Additionally, we use your information in any other way we may describe to you when you provide the information or any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about Users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divesture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of OPē Technologies’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by OPē Technologies about Users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. For more information see Section 9 below.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of OPē Technologies, Users, or others.
- CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
OPē Technologies strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. OPē Technologies has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
OPē Technologies does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in a certain way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising initiative on its website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the California Privacy Rights Section.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to [email protected]. However, please know that OPē Technologies does not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirement.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section 1798.33) permits Users of the OPē Technologies Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: PO BOX 1108 THEODORE, AL 36590.
- GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”) COMPLIANCE
- DATA SECURITY
To protect and prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, maintain data accuracy, prevent accidental loss, destruction, damage or theft of data, OPē Technologies implements and maintains security and organizational measures with commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative controls. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Remember, when visiting a third-party site from the OPē Technologies Platform, we do not control the privacy policies of other parties, so please check before browsing on those sites to ensure you agree with their terms.